Thursday, November 20, 2014

It's November..and I'm gonna post something from Feb 2014!!!

 Early Feb 2014, was not disappointed when doing my first few beach photo of Tg. Batu Bintulu. I don't want to do the regular sunset beach shots.
 By end of February, My Uncle passed away, due to lung cancer. Mind you, he doesn't even smoke!! But God's will, and all our families prayers are with my aunt and my two cousins.
 I was not in the mood of taking pictures during the funeral, but upon realizing that there will be no one to document this event, i took whatever photos needed for the memory of that day.
 My aunt handing her flowers.
 Families and friends...
 During mid of February, I was going crazy trying to to photo planets. Google it up, burning some midnight oil, and here are the results....




No comments:

Post a Comment